The participating startups
In order to offer an alternative to single-use plastic, Do Eat offers packaging and edible and/or hyper compostable packaging. Made from potato and beer waste, our patented recipe is made from natural and edible products, making it unique, innovative and easy to use.
M/S HARSOLIYA EXIM PRIVATE LIMITED was established by Shri Mahipal Harsoliya in 2016 and grown into a major multi product company having interest in printing, packaging and supply of tailor made or customized items. Since 2016, we also deal in Importing and Exporting of Machine and tools. The company has acquired high proficiency in the business of printing and Packaging and is dedicated to deliver quality product within time zone. Shri Mahipal Harsoliya is also assisted by his son namely Rahul Sharma.
InUse offers a SaaS application that transforms connected data from industrial equipment into operational recommendations for operators in the plant. Designed to deliver connected maintenance services, InUse increases all employees with a new collective intelligence in order to significantly improve industrial performance.
LIVING PACKETS France
MC Robotics is a French startup with 6 employees located in Besançon, a European microtechnology cluster. Our observation: Robotics remains difficult to access, reserved for perfectly qualified personnel.
Kactus is a robot programming software entirely in Grafcet that runs under Windows. No line of code to enter, you draw your program! Its clear and intuitive interface allows you to quickly implement a robotic task. You simulate your program in 3D before moving your robot from the same interface! You can control different brands and all robot architectures. With Kactus, we are finally making robotics accessible!
ProGlove develops an intelligent glove that enables the employee to work faster, safer and more ergonomically in production and logistics. This increases efficiency and quality in equal measure. Process steps can be documented hands-free and the user receives direct feedback via his intelligent glove. With new data points, ProGlove enables companies in numerous industries to achieve a higher level of business intelligence in production and logistics processes.
USITAB specializes in the development of mobile applications connected to production lines, driven by operational teams to improve industrial performance: control of production failure events, real-time decision-making, data analysis, security and regulation, team skills development, management and portability.
Wing offers e-commerce logistics services for very small businesses / SMEs and omni-channel retailers.
Are you a startup or a young innovative company? TAKE PART IN THE ALL4PACK STARTUPS LAB
Come and meet 80,000 professionals from the packaging and intra logistics sector at the exhibition ALL4PACK Paris. Exhibit in the ALL4PACK Startups Lab and give prime visibility to your innovations during the show.
8 startups took part in our operation ALL4PACK Startups Lab in 2016 and took advantage of our business meetings scheduled with packaging and handling top buyers.
AN OFFER TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
A stand in the Startups Lab
- Furniture, signage and Wi-Fi included
Business One registration pack free of charge
- Registration in the online exhibition catalogue
- Your company named in the lists and plans distributed before, during and after the show
- Your company listed on the exhibition’s website and mobile app
- A dedicated press tray in the press office
- 4 exhibitor badges
- 100 electronic invitations
- 5 VIP visitor badges.
A dedicated communications kit
- 1 speaking slot in the Startups Lab
- Your video pitch during the show
- Your start-up featured on the all4pack.fr website on the ae dedicated to start-ups
- Focus on your company in an electronic newsletter
- Media promotion of your start-up in a special press release on start-ups distributed to the French and international media
- Your company promoted on social media
- Access to Business Meetings
SELECT YOUR FORMULA
- 2 days (26 and 27 November 2018 or 28 and 29 November 2018)
- or 4 days
Fixed price, excl. VAT: €1,500
- February 2018: applications open
- May to November 2018: promotion of operation and of participating start-ups
- Monday 26 November 2018: opening day of ALL4PACK Paris
- Companies with under 5 years of existence
- Exclusive to new exhibitors (or those who took part in the 2016 Startups operation)
- Subject to acceptance of application by organiser.
- 42% User industries
- 39% Manufacturers / distributors
- 9% Engineering / Consulting
- 5% Trade organisations / Press / Administration
- 5% Communication / Design / Advertising agencies
- 72% of decision makers came with investment plans
- 77% found a solution to bring their projects to fruition
- +32% general management and site management (vs. 2014)
- 25% of visitors work in a company with more than 500 employees
THEY WERE PART OF THE STARTUPS LAB IN 2016:
Eight start-ups took part in our operation and were able to take advantage of our business meetings scheduled with top buyers from the packaging and logistics sectors.
Watch our startup-dedicated broadcasts on our YouTube Channel
Our partner Emballage Magazine welcomed a few startups to participate to broadcasts on the TV stage.
Your personal data are processed by the company COMEXPOSIUM – 70 avenue du Général de Gaulle – 92058 Paris La Défense cedex – in order to apply to ALL4PACK Startups Lab and inform you of the latest news and commercial offers concerning the ALL4PACK show. Personal data to be provided without fail are indicated as such in the form. This information is essential for our company to meet your request.
The only parties with access to your personal data, within the limit of their respective remits, are: (i) our company's internal departments in charge of managing the Show, (ii) service providers responsible for routing operations.
You have the right to access and the right to correct data concerning you, and, if applicable, the right to remove and the right to oppose the processing of these data, the right to delete, the right to limit processing and the right to the portability of your data, which you can exercise at any time by writing, by electronic mail or post, to this address: COMEXPOSIUM – Salon ALL4PACK - 70 avenue du Général de Gaulle 92058 Paris La Défense cedex, or [email protected]. In addition, you can withdraw consent given at any time using the unsubscribe link included in every message. You also have the right to make a claim to the CNIL (French data protection agency).