An international promotion plan in more than 35 strategic countries
With the support of an extensive network of international offices, carrying out exhibitor and visitor communications.
An extended online and offline media space campaign, in France and abroad, since July 2017
Media relations in France and abroad
- Regular press releases sent out to more than 2,000 journalists in France and internationally.
- A series of press conferences in France and around the world, raising awareness among the trade press from our 4 sectors, along with the business press, general interest, national and regional media.
- Press tours and meetings with journalists from key media titles in Algeria, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and Tunisia.
Promotion in France and abroad will also be reinforced by visits to industry trade shows
Powerful and targeted direct marketing to visitors
- More than 18 e-newsletters sent out between the end of July and the first day of the show, more than 3,000,000 touchpoints.
- 400,000 invitations sent out by exhibitors and the show organisers.
Institutional partners, opinion leaders and intermediaries all over the world, contributing to the success of the show
ALL4PACK is supported by a multitude of trade federations and associations from the sectors of Packaging, Processing, Printing and Handling.
An essential ecosystem!
A Pack Experts Committee, ‘‘Season 5’’: the definitive industry think tank
ALL4PACK Paris has enlisted the support of packaging professionals from leading international groups in their respective fields (Food, Healthcare, Toiletries, Distribution, Capital Goods, etc.) as well as ECO-EMBALLAGES (the French organisation for the promotion of sustainable packaging).
ALL4PACK Paris is also a supportive partner of industry operations, seminars and events
in several countries: yet another way of staying close to market players.
A programme provided free of charge to exhibitors and visitors to facilitate their business introductions.
Digital, connected and multilingual communications: networking every day, all year round #ALL4PACK2016
- www.all4pack.com: a web site entirely in French and English. Some sections and pages translated into Italian, German and Spanish.
- A highly active digital community: Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Market data, latest show news, key figures, schedules, etc. Follow us to learn about the latest ALL4PACK Paris developments as they happen.
- An intuitive mobile app for an easy, seamless and well-guided visit!
- Finally, ALL4PACK deploys a range of resources to increase its viral and digital impact and pass on the benefits to its exhibitors and partners: ad campaigns on social networks, keyword sponsoring on the Web and rich media.
Promotional tools, advertising opportunities and sponsorship deals
To increase your contacts, emerge, stand out and guarantee return on your investment at ALL4PACK Paris.