On the backdrop of an increasingly integrated supply chain, the trade fairs EMBALLAGE and MANUTENTION have decided to pool their complementary assets in 2016 to become ALL4PACK Paris: The global marketplace for Packaging, Processing, Printing and Handling. ALL4PACK Paris launched for the first time a business meeting programme. This is a strategic shift which provides a response to buyers’ expectations and consolidates the event’s status as an international leader in the EMEA zone.
This international programme for exchange between professionals is designed around the specific needs and demands of buyers.
Qualified business meetings are organised and coordinated at the show with potential partners that the buyer will have previously selected in a given sector.
The priority for ALL4PACK Paris is guaranteeing you a large number of high quality contacts.
The matchmaking event at a glance:
- 4 days of face-to-face business meetings, on stands or in the International Welcome Lounge (hall 7),
- The opportunity to plan ahead and arrange high value appointments: a perfect way of developing customer portfolios and detecting new projects,
- Cost effective, targeted access to international markets,
- Increased visibility towards exhibitors and visitors taking part in the show,
- A totally free service to optimise participant ROI,
- Professional assistance and support on site.
More than 3,500 international buyers were personally contacted before the exhibition and receive assistance with their purchasing plans. They were offered a schedule of qualified and targeted meetings with the exhibitors of their choice.
In partnership with
Why take part to the business meetings programme?
Focus on Africa in 2016
Discover our AFRICA PACK videos on our YouTube channel
Offering prolific market opportunities stemming from its durable and resilient economic growth, Africa is attracting increasing commercial interest from our event’s professionals.
Our objective: contribute to controlled and lasting economic development in the packaging, processing, printing and intralogistics fields.
*With more than 20% of its visitors from North and sub-Saharan Africa, ALL4PACK is to implement an Africa Top Buyers Programme for 2016, aimed at Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Togo and Tunisia.